If you are interested in being a part of R&K Team, please take some time to fill out the form below. Even when we are not hiring, we are keeping track of applicants for any future opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For
Are you organized & self-driven? Do you take a proactive approach to solving problems and changing workflows? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? If the answer is “Yes”, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is passionate about the construction process to join our team. At R&K Excavation, every team member is empowered to drive their success. You’ll be responsible for project performance and success from day one.
What We Can Offer You
We are dedicated to the well-being of our employees. Our compensation and benefits support our employees and their families.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Vacation & personal time
At R&K Excavation, our first core value is integrity, we are committed to doing the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
What To Expect Each Day
- Assist Project Managers by preparing various items such as letters, bid instructions, meeting minutes, weekly updates, bid proposals, outline specifications, timesheets, and expense reports
- Gather subcontractor bids for Project Manager as needed
- Set up Jobsite utilities for all job locations
- Prepare forms as directed by Projects Managers (field forms, subcontractor agreements, change orders, & RFI)
- Coordinate meetings and training
- Point person for proposal and capabilities packages. This includes putting together proposal covers, company information, and assembling with the remainder of the materials provided by the Project Manager
- Prepare and maintain files for job folders including leads, current, and archived projects
- HCSS software management (track subscriptions, training, updates)
3-10+ years of related experience. Construction administration experience is highly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Teams. HCSS experience is a big plus
- Must be proactive, self-reliant, flexible with changes, detail – oriented and work well under pressure
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to [email protected]
10170 State Route OO Bloomsdale, MO 63627
© 2019 R&K Excavation Inc. | All Rights Reserved | Designed by BOLD Marketing